Sunday, February 26, 2017

#781 STAR WARS - AST-5 (ARMOURED SENTINEL TRANSPORT) (1983)


I once wrote about the MTV-7, and there I already made some notes on these mini-vehicles a.k.a. mini-rigs. See entry #640.



I got this vehicle in a figure lot and I like its design very much. It is some kind of jet with orientable turbines/reactor/afterburner (?) and orientable guns, but the coolest thing for me is the coffin-cockpit, with capacity for one figure. It also has a cool colour ideal for dessert planets like Tatooine.


I was willing to write something interesting here and to expand my previous article on the topic, although I think it won’t be necessary . There are many "official" sources of information for this topic, and they are very easy to find using Google.


FACTS and FIGURES:
  • Name: AST-5 (ARMOURED SENTINEL TRANSPORT)
  • Toy Line: Star Wars (Return of the Jedi)
  • Year: 1983
  • Company: Kenner (U.S.A.)
  • Size of the figures: 9,5 cm (3 3/4'')

No comments:

Post a Comment